Metro times in Istanbul are extended for the month of Ramadan: According to the decision of the IMM in Istanbul, the metro services ending at 00.00 at night will end at 01.00 during the month of Ramadan.
Metro Istanbul, one of the affiliates of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that it extended its flights on all the rail system lines in Istanbul until 01.00:02.00 on Friday and Saturday until XNUMX:XNUMX during the month of Ramadan.
In the metro network located in Istanbul and continuing to expand, night flights were extended from 00:00 to 01:00 during the month of Ramadan with the decision of Metro Istanbul. Also on Fridays and Saturdays this time is set as 02:00.
At the end of the 2030 year, with the construction of the subway starting from next year 776 kilometers Istanbul will be the second longest subway network in the world after New York. Read our news about Istanbul Metro Hours 2019
According to the Master Plan, a new 2019 metro line will be added to Istanbul at the end of 19. The length of the iron network with these lines will be about 400 kilometers. With the new 2019 line to be built after 24, the length of the metro in 2030 is planned to be 776 kilometers in Istanbul. Thus, Istanbul will be the second city in the world after New York, which has a length of approximately 800 kilometers of metro lines. In the planning in which Marmaray is used effectively, the metro line from Kartal to Atatürk Airport in 2014;
Istanbul Metro Map: All details are shown on the Istanbul Metro Map and click on the map for the larger map of Istanbul Metro Map. Maps are for information purposes and they should be contacted by their respective authorities. Istanbul Metro Map images are enclosed and click to enlarge. Also of original size Istanbul Rail Systems Map here. You can also use our interactive map with your navigation program
Istanbul Metro lines that will operate until 2019
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakirkoy - Incirli - Bahcelievler - Kirazli Metro Rail System: 2017
- Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Beşiktaş - Kabataş Metro Rail System: 2019
- Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy Metro Rail System: 2019
- First Levent - Hisarüstü Metro: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli - Yenikapi Subway: 2018
- Edirnekapı - Unkapanı Metro: 2018
- Göztepe Bağdat Street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye Metro: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Sabiha Migration Airport Metro: 2018
- Bostancı - Kozyatağı - Kayışdağı - İmes - Dudullu Metro: 2019
- Kartal - Pendik Metro: 2015
- Pendik - Tuzla Metro: 2019
- Kartal Beach - Pendik E5 - Sabiha Gökçen Airport Subway: 2017
Within the scope of the new metro projects, Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened in June. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be in service this year. In addition, under the Marmaray Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel passage is opened this year.